MENU

Slide

Sponsored Review: Ettusais December 2012 launch Part 01!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hello you, Happy weekend! 

It has been a very relaxing saturday, leon is away on tour with Leehom this weekend so I spent the entire morning snuggling in bed with.. my kindle! Heh I've completed [The Apocatary's Daughter] this morning as recommended by Melle, I'm soooo addicted to that book! Just bought a couple other titles by the author via my kindle. Have i mentioned how much i love my kindle!? Would die without it. hahah


Anyway, was invited by Ettusais to join them last evening for their latest product launches! Split this launch post into Part 01 & 02 because it's kinda lengthy. (:

Once an Ettusais girl, always an Ettusais girl! Always thrilled to see the new ettusais products and cannot wait to try them out! Here's the two new products:








I love how Ettusais always collaborate with all the kawaii characters! Like previously there was the Little Twin Star edition Lip Essence etc! Now they have launched the Lash Version Up, Kewpie Curl Power!

It's actually a mascara base! I've been addicted to applying mascara base before using a lengthening/volumizing mascara for years now, I've sworned by tubes and tubes of M.A.C Lash Primer, and my recent favorite is the ZA base mascara.

BUT, I've never tried a mascara base that is Black, and could be worn on it's own.
It also claims to lengthen and curl your fluttery lashes for the entire day, that way you'll really look like a Kewpie baby! Awww

Most of the time my lashes stay curled for a total of 2 mins before it "uncurls" itself and starts drooping down LOL fail.


On the top is my lashes after just 1 coat of Lash Version Up! It's so convinient, i've never used a mascara base that lengthens that well,  and best of all keeps my lashes curled! 

Oh and i'm also wearing the newly launched Ettusais Liquid Eyeliner in Brown, I'm a huge fan of the existing black liquid eyeliner and the brown one does not disappoint too. Gives a more natural look and it really doesnt budge even with my oily eyelids and all. :D

The one at the bottom is my lashes taken 6 hours later, still holding the "Kewpie Curl" and i did not spot any fibers fall and scattering on my cheeks either that happens when i use some lengthening mascaras.


Hello Kewpie Baby, I'm so glad the Ettusais Lash Version Up is going to be a pemenant item in the Ettusais product line, because i'm hooked on it and it's the latest addition to my favorite Ettusais product list! (:

Oh if you can't find it at Ettusais counters now, don't fret! It'll be in stores by December.
2nd part of the newly launched products blog post will be up soon.



♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick. 

No comments: